- Origin: Panama (Single-Origin)
- Region: Finca La Santa
- Tasting Notes: Sweet fig, brown sugar, french toast
- Roast Level: Medium
- Cultivar: Catuai, Typica, Caturra, SHB
- Elevation: 1100 - 1400 MASL
- Producer: Jose and Aileene
- Process: Washed
Panama Boquete Finca La Santa. Smoking Gun Coffee is stoked to welcome this UNIQUE coffee to their Summer lineup!
This family farm in Panama is based on tradition, which started when José's father came to the region in the 60s. José and Aileene have taken over the farm management and separated it into 5 mirco-areas. All located in a different microclimate.
The result is a clean and delicate coffee that makes a great single-origin espresso. Roasted as a medium, Panama Finca La Santa showcases tasting notes of sweet fig, brown sugar, and French toast.