- Origin: Ethiopia (single-origin)
- Tasting Notes: raspberry, chocolate, lemony finish
- Roast Level: medium-light
- Varietals: Heirloom
- Elevation: 1800 - 1900 metres
- Process: dry-processed, sun-dried on raised beds, hand-sorted
Single-origin, light and bright heirloom varietal that is grown at 1800 - 1900 metres above sea level, this Sidama comes from the Dara Schilicho Washing Station where it is dry-processed, sun-dried on raised beds, and hand-sorted before it reaches the Smoking Gun roastery.