Sorry, this product is no longer available. Please, see below for other options.
- Origin: Guatemala (single-origin)
- Region: Hambela, Guji - Wet Milled in Guduba
- Tasting Notes: lime, pineapple, ginger
- Roast Level: light
- Varietals: Welisho, Dega
- Elevation: 1900 - 2100 metres
- Producer: Smallholder farmers
- Process: washed with 72 hrs wet fermentation
The Guduba wet mill is privately owned and operated by Eyasu Worasa, who has been working in specialty coffee production for over a decade. Our import partners at Apex paid an extra bonus for this coffee to support a school the community is building in the Benti Nenka village.