- Origin: Nicaragua
- Region: Yasica Sur, San Ramon, Matagalpa
- Tasting Notes: Dark chocolate, orange, melon.
- Roast Level: light
- Culitivar: Red Bourbon, Red Catuai, Caturra, Javanica
- Elevation: 970 metres
- Producer: Mierisch Family
- Process: Cold natural anaerobic, Swiss water decaf
Prior to decaffeination, this lot was processed using an experimental fermentation technique involving a 48-hour cold fermentation followed by a natural in-cherry dry on raised beds, making it one of the juiciest and most complex decafs we’ve ever had.