- Origin: Blend - Ethiopia, Colombia
- Region: Ethiopia - Guji Highlands, Colombia - Azahar Huila
- Tasting Notes: honey, caramel, stone fruit
- Roast Level: light / medium
- Cultivar: Mixed Heirloom, Bourbon
- Elevation: 1800 – 2100 metres
- Producer: Waddessa Yachis, 6 Producers in the municipalities of Palermo, Oporapa and Acevedo.
- Harvest: 2020
- Process: natural, washed, raised beds
Oughtred Crest Blindside Espresso is a new seasonal blend of craft-roasted coffee for those that appreciate a sweeter espresso with great clarity in its acidity. Blindside Espresso is roasted to a light/medium level accentuating its bright acidity, syrupy body and wonderful sweetness.