- Origin: Philippines (single-origin)
- Region: Bansalan, Davao del Sur
- Tasting Notes: Peach, tamarind candy, maple syrup
- Roast Level: Medium
- Cultivar: Catimor
- Elevation: 1800-1900 MASL
- Producer: Auntie Florencia & Uncle Florencio Inojales
- Process: Honey process
These honey-processed beans are a fruit of Florencia and Florencio's hard work. They are such a happy, loving couple who are so diligent and patient they have more than 3,000 coffee trees sprawled traversing the heels of Mount Apo, the Philippines' highest peak.
Their names mean "flourishing, prosperous, blooming" - words which also describe their farm.