- Origin: Ethiopia
- Region: Oromia
- Tasting Notes: Black tea, clementine
- Roast Level: Medium-light
- Cultivar: Kerume & Welisho
- Elevation: 1950 MASL
- Producer: Negusse Weldyes - Refisa Washing Station
- Importer: Apex Coffee Imports
- Process: Washed
The Refisa Washing Station is owned by Negusse Weldyes and cherries come in from a mixture of wild and cultivated trees from the nearby Harenna Forest. This station is incredibly remote and supporting these producers allows for the construction of a school for local children, as well as improving the station itself.
A lightly floral and tea like cup, Rise & Rind also has the juiciness of a freshly picked clementine.