- Origin: Mexico (Single-Origin)
- Region: Finca Huehuetepan
- Tasting Notes: Macadamia nut, raspberry jam, raisin, brown sugar
- Roast Level: Medium-Light
- Cultivar: Mundo Maya
- Elevation: 1350 MASL
- Producer: Carlos Cadena
- Process: Anaerobic Washed
With a wet mill integrated onto the property, Carlos Cadena focuses on producing specialty coffees using innovative fermentation practices. Washed coffees are done at the wet mill, whereas naturals are taken to a specific spot ideal for processing a clean, sweet and uniform flavour profile.
About Ghost Roaster
Ghost Roaster Coffee is a tiny roasting operation! An enthusiastic side project to bring thoughtfully sourced small batch roasted coffee to folks in the lower mainland and beyond from Kevin McConnell. Enjoy your coffee!