- Origin: Blend - Colombia, Nicaragua, Costa Rica
- Region: Cauca, Jinotega, Tarrazu
- Tasting Notes: dark chocolate, with bold volcanic notes
- Roast Level: dark
- Elevation: 1300 - 2000 metres
- Producer: Small Lot Producers
- Process: washed, sun-dried on raised beds
A carefully formulated blend of Bourbon, Caturra, and Catuai beans from small-lot producers, washed and sun-dried, elicits rich and earthy flavours. This craft coffee is perfect for espresso or French press.
Tug 6 is proud to partner with the Kelowna Professional Fire Fighters Charitable Society for this coffee and $.50 cents from each purchase gets donated to their burn fund.