- Origin: Ethiopia (single-origin)
- Region: West Arsi
- Tasting Notes: strawberry, sweet lime, floral, black tea
- Roast Level: medium-light
- Cultivar: kurume & welisho
- Elevation: 1950 metres
- Process: washed with a 72-hour wet ferment, dried on raised beds
Constructed in 2015, the Refisa washing station is located in the western part of the Arsi Administrative Zone, boarding Bale Mountain National Park. This station receives cherries from both cultivated and wild-growing trees in the Harenna forest near Bale Mountain. Our importer worked closely with their exporter and paid top dollar for this coffee, with proceeds going towards building a school for the children in the area as well as washing station improvements.