- Origin: Colombia
- Tasting Notes: Chocolate, caramel, cherry
- Roast Level: Medium
- Cultivar: Castillo, Caturra, Columbia, Typica
- Elevation: 1300-1650 MASL
- Producer: National Federation of Coffee Growers of Columbia
- Process: Washed, Mountain Water Decaf Process
Selected from various smallholder farmers that belong to a farmer support organization called the National Federation of Coffee Growers of Colombia, this lot was decaffeinated in Veracruz, Mexico using the chemical-free Mountain Water Process.