- Origin: Colombia (Single-Origin)
- Region: Narino, Los de Buey
- Tasting Notes: Orange marmalade, milky tea with honey
- Roast Level: Medium light
- Cultivar: Caturra
- Elevation: 1850 - 2200 MASL
- Process: Washed and Sun Dried for 16 Days
There is always two sides to a story. Sometimes you want coffee that is bold, wild and a bit crazy. Other times you want something that is soft, balanced and whispers delicate stories in your ear. This sweet little Colombian is on the soft side. Starting out with a milky mouthfeel with hints of orange marmalade. As it cools you get flavours like pear and almond.
If you like to compare coffees. Think of "Valley Clouds" & "I Wish I Was The Moon" as companion coffees. Both Colombian. Both Washed. Almost identical roast profiles. Two different growing regions. Two very different coffees.