- Origin: Variable
- Tasting Notes: chocolate, caramel, almond
- Roast Level: medium - dark
- Varietals: Yellow Bourbon, Catuai & Catucai, SL28
- Elevation: 1100 - 1700 metres
- Producer: Varies
- Importer: Root 86 Imports
This is our house espresso blend, while the origins may rotate you can always expect the same flavour profile from this Australian inspired 'spro.
House of Funk’s head coffee roaster, Ann Hnatyshyn, was inspired to create this blend by her experience in Australia’s thriving coffee industry. She remembers the mellow chocolate and caramel notes that characterized the espresso served in the majority of the cafes she visited there, and how great it tasted both black and with steamed milk. Technicolour Espresso is a tribute to that delicious versatility, and to the coffee culture in Australia.